[NMCycling] Tuesday CX

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:22:10 MDT 2023

Midweek cyclocross information is up on BCDracing.com. Starting September 26th with a little shakedown gravel Criterium. A couple of the cyclocrosses will be on Wednesdays not Tuesdays just as a heads up. Most will be at Hubble Dam. I am also planning some weekend cyclocross races at the same venue. I really like hubble, it has a nice mix of terrain. It feels very old school cyclocrossy. Due to the drought, the goat heads are not as bad as last year. I hoed up a lot of little plants last night before they could go to seed. I hope you can make it out, and please help spread the word.

Vive la boue!

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885