[NMCycling] FS Specialize Chisel Comp hardtails

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:51:12 MDT 2024

Sharing my FB FS ads, if anyone is interested, two great entry-to-mid level
HT mountainbikes.

I have two 2022 Specialized Chisel Comp bikes for sale. One's a Large, the
other a Medium. They were mine and my wife's bikes, I rode mine maybe 50-60
times, she rode her's 5 times. Never ridden on technical singletrack, just
95% gravel roads and a few rides on tame trails along the Rio Grande in ABQ.
Before riding, we installed shorter cranks and different seatposts and
saddles. I've put the original cranks and seatposts back on, so they're
like new/unused. The medium has the original saddle as well, whereas the
large has a Specialized Romin saddle. The only other things that aren't
stock are the tires, swapped the originals out for Maxxis Ardent 2.4", set
up tubeless. For bike specs, see:
https://www.specialized.com/.../chisel.../p/199641...
<https://www.specialized.com/us/en/chisel-hardtail-comp/p/199641?color=319940-199641&fbclid=IwAR0qSt69BEQWX1Gg1CLACGKeXz-g2FyLaSelJn2LDiPTuzqhpyBdfF59eFQ>
BicycleBlueBook has them valued at ~$1300. I'm asking $1150 each. Shipping
at buyer's expense. Please contact me directly for detailed pix, any
questions, and of course offers.