[NMCycling] Zia Rides Deadlines - April 30 - Enchanted Forest, Royal Gorge, GloriDays & Pinewood Showdown

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Tue Apr 16 11:08:20 MDT 2024

Attention NM Racers!

Well this might have been poor planning on our part, but we have several
deadlines coming up on April 30th at midnight. It's time to start planning
your race season anyway, right? Sign up early and save some money, and as
always get one of our fantastic event t-shirts.

The events impacted include:

   - *Royal Gorge Six & Twelve - T-shirt Deadline and Price Increase after
   April 30*
      - Event info: https://ziarides.com/royal-gorge-six-twelve/
      - Register: https://www.bikereg.com/royal-gorge
   - *24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest - Price Increase after April 30*
      - Event info: https://ziarides.com/24-hours-in-the-enchanted-forest/
      - Register: https://www.bikereg.com/24-hours-in-the-enchanted-forest
   - *GloriDays - NEW ENDURANCE EVENT AT GLORIETA - Early Bird Price Ends
   April 30*
      - Event info: https://ziarides.com/gloridays/
      - Register: https://www.bikereg.com/gloridays
   - *Pinewood Showdown - NEW GRAVEL EVENT IN ARIZONA - Early Bird Price
   Ends April 30*
      - Event info: https://ziarides.com/the-pinewood-showdown/
      - Register: https://www.bikereg.com/pinewoodshowdown

Thanks,