[NMCycling] Boqsue MTB

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:41:30 MDT 2024

sorry website: https://bcdracing.com/2024bosque.html

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885
yourstruly at fastmail.com

----- Original message -----
From: Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com>
To: bike-racers at swcp.com
Subject: [NMCycling] Boqsue MTB
Date: Monday, April 22, 2024 13:31

Bosque MTB will be on 4/28.  Please sign up, ideally by Friday night if you are coming so I can have an idea of how many to expect.  I will do I pre-ride ride if anyone is interested on Wednesday at 6PM.  HOWEVER, be sure to email me or text me if you are coming, because if no one contacts me I will probably ride somewhere else.  We are doing this as an infomral race this year more like Dust Roadrunner, info on the website.  We do have a permit from the city though.

Best Regards,

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885