[NMCycling] Reminder: Zia Rides Deadlines - TOMORROW - April 30

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Mon Apr 29 09:38:06 MDT 2024

NM Bike Racers!

Just a reminder that we have several deadlines coming up TOMORROW, April 30
at midnight. Sign up early and save some money, and as always get one of
our fantastic event t-shirts.

*REGISTER HERE <https://www.bikereg.com/events/?pid=11352>*

*EVENT INFO* <https://ziarides.com/>

Just so you know, we insure all of our events against cancellation due to
weather and other acts of God. And you can always purchase individual
insurance for a small fee through BikeReg to cover you in case you get
sick, injured, or whatever prior to the event. So, sign up early and save
while knowing your registration investment is covered.

The events with deadlines tomorrow include:

   1. *Royal Gorge Six & Twelve* - T-shirt Deadline and Price Increase
   after April 30
   2. *24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest* - Price Increase after April 30
   3. *GloriDays* - NEW ENDURANCE EVENT AT GLORIETA - Early Bird Price Ends
   April 30
   4. *Pinewood Showdown* - NEW GRAVEL EVENT IN ARIZONA - Early Bird Price
   Ends April 30

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Seth and the Zia Rides Crew

This message was sent as a service to event directors of BikeReg. Please
notify Support at BikeReg.com with any abuse of the service. Thank You.

--

*Seth Bush* | Director
*Zia Rides* | Website <http://www.ziarides.com/> | Facebook