[NMCycling] GloriDays bike event - price increase tomorrow

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Tue Jul 30 14:23:59 MDT 2024

Dear NM Bike Racers,

Join us on August 31 at Glorieta Camps outside Santa Fe for the 1st Annual
GloriDays bike weekend. In addition to great trails and amazing events, we
have a full weekend of live music, delicious food trucks, and an all around
festival weekend. An Glorieta Camps provides an amazing venue including an
epic swim lake, zip lines, and onsite accommodation.

In addition, we have teamed up with Revolution Enduro who will be holding
their enduro event the day after our events. It is going to be an epic
weekend, so sign up before the price goes up!

Register by July 31 to save $: https://www.bikereg.com/gloridays

Event info: https://ziarides.com/gloridays/

thanks,
The Zia Rides Crew