[NMCycling] TOG: some updates on my rants

biobiker at libero.it biobiker at libero.it
Thu Mar 7 19:37:36 MST 2024

Hello everyone,

About a week ago, I shared some comments and criticisms regarding the recent changes to the structure of the amateur race at TOG. My intentions were rooted in my love for the race and the fantastic community of Silver City. Today, Michael Engleman, the leader of TOG's organization, reached out to me, and we had a constructive conversation. During our discussion, he provided insights into his decision-making process and the rationale behind the changes.
While it's disappointing that I won't be able to participate in the TOG, I genuinely appreciate Michael taking the time to engage with me and clarify the race's current situation. I wish TOG the best, and for those who can participate, I encourage you to do so! I'll be supporting the event by attending the Granfondo in the fall. Let's collectively work towards restoring the TOG amateur race to its former glory.

Once again, thank you, Michael, for reaching out, and best of luck with the race.

Fortunato