[Hhsband] Friday 8/5 VERY busy heres the recap

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Aug 3 16:02:17 MDT 2016

First rule - this note is about parent.  Students need to report when
Ms.G tells them to, not when times are discussed for parents.

12:30 - at the Band room, ice cream social.  Ice cream - Mary getting;
supplies and toppings already in the band room, thanks Melecia; I have
Melecia, Kathy I, (I will most likely be there), to help serve.

5:30 set-up Cooking grills and your own cooking utensils arrive at PAC
east side -  Manny, Mike and Joey will be bringing mine (Kathy I will
help cook on mine). Long tables would be good and Ms. G do we want to
transport the chairs from last years show for folks to sit on?

Mary bringing: hamburger patties, hamburger buns, 1 pack of hot dogs and
buns, 1 pack of veggie burgers, cheese slices, metal pans for storing
cooked hamburgers, ketchup, mustard and relish.  I will also pick up
plates, napkins and flatware serving gloves.

We have around 177 confirmed attending.  So we will be cooking around
270 hamburgers. Cooking will start at 5:45.  I will make sure all of the
hamburger patties are thawed.

Ms G - band members - soda/water; sides - can we ask they bring a
serving utensil ; desserts with serving utensil? Can we have a place in
the back of the PAC for food drop off?

Will need:  coolers with ice, who can bring? have at the PAC at 5:45 so
that we can put sodas, etc in them when they are dropped off.

Concert starts at 6 - sorry cooks you get to listen from the back of the
PAC.

We will need help from folks to set up the tables. Should start at
around 6:30. Servers to help dish food out - I would like someone to
serve the burgers and cheese. Can someone bring a few extra utensils.

Mike - do you we bring trash bags/cans? or can we use the PACs.

AFTER the POTLUCK - DYE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think Mike has
everything.  I unfortunately have to leave due a corn allergy.