[Hhsband] First football game, POB update and booster meeting

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 17:15:53 MDT 2016

Oops. I thought it was tonight. Thursday is UNMs first game and I'll be there to see Ryan and Carl. Update me after.
Thank you,Mike Goodrich

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Mary Scofield<maryscof at scofie.net> wrote:   Well - the first football game was a little rough, weather-wise. But the
kids were troopers and looked quite stunning in their black, ankle
length garbage bags. Ms G suggested this look will be the new prom attire.

The show is starting to come together and Pageant of Bands (the first
competition) is coming into the fore front - the schools participate in
POB, the parents volunteer to help run it and based on our efforts we
receive a portion of the proceeds. So an update is needed and tickets
have been received for pre-sale.

With the show coming together we will start to discuss props and the
building/design of them.

So I'm proposing a booster meeting Thursday at 6pm at the band room.
Please let me know if this works for you - you can respond either to
this email or directly to maryscof at scofie.net.

For those of you interested in old shirts, Ms G has them on display in
the band room.