[Hhsband] Reminder band booster meeting Thursday (tomorrow) at 6pm Bandroom

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Nov 9 18:14:58 MST 2016

Here are discussion items, in order of date (this does not include all
upcoming events):

Update on November 11-13  Barnes and Noble fundraiser.  we get 20%  of
profits for anyone mentioning HHS band.  Small groups will perform at
the B&N - this is at Coronado Mall. These funds are going to help the
band go to Durango in the Spring - see below.

Honor Band November 18-20. For specified students two days of rehearsal,
then afternoon concert at Cibola. We will make sure that they have
access to lunches. Tim and I plan to take them to Dion's on Saturday.

Twinkle Light Parade December 3rd

Holiday Carnival concert December 8th. Middle schools are also invited -
band booster sell food.

Band Trip - late March weekend to Durango. Discuss fundraisers

If you have any receipts needing reimbursement, please get them together
and bring them to the meeting.

If there is anything else you want added, please let me know at
maryscof at scofie.net

Mary Scofield

Band Booster President

505-903-2971