[Hhsband] Final Barnes and Noble IMPORTANT stuff!

Anne Schmauss anneschmauss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:44:21 MST 2016

Hi Everyone,

PLEASE tell and email everyone you know that tomorrow through Sunday,
Friday Nov 11 - 13th is the HHS Band fundraiser at Barnes and Noble,
Coronado Center!  Encourage folks to shop at B and N on those three days.
All they have to do is mention HHS Band at checkout and the band will
receive up to 20% of those sales (percentage is higher as total sales
increase).

Send out an email to everyone and ask them to send out an email to
everyone.

They can do their Christmas shopping early.

Also, VERY IMPORTANT, Include this link to our website, it has a button
where folks can donate,  If folks can't shop at B and N this weekend, it
still gives them an opportunity to help the band.  All money goes to the
band.  We're trying to raise money for the kid's spring trip!

highlandhighband.wordpress.com

Thanks!

Anne Schmauss
(Mary's Mom)
ps.  call me if you'd like to spend an hour or two staffing the table at
Barnes and Noble, we could use more help.  home phone is 505 262 9581.