[Hhsband] Valencia tomorrow

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Fri Oct 13 17:05:03 MDT 2017

Tomorrow is the first competition of the year. We will still need help
getting gear on the field, if you want to travel with the band - they
leave the PAC at 3pm. If you are going to help load please arrive around
1:30.  We will be getting to the competition early so the kids can watch
other bands.  We will be feeding the students around 5:40 - the
competition has food available for purchase, but they have run out of
food in the past.

If you are planning to attend - DO NOT use google maps to get you there.
We've had parents lost for an hour.  I've attached a map of the
suggested route per Valencia High School from Highland.

The cost to get in the gates is $5 adults, $3 students/seniors.

Highland performs at 7:20.  It gets cold at the stadium, warm jackets,
hats, gloves and blankets are encouraged.