[Hhsband] next few weeks in the band booster world

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Sep 30 08:20:58 MDT 2017

Show was great, weather cooperated, parents - you were awesome.

*Band Booster meeting:  Tuesday at 5:45 at the PAC. We'll be somewhere
the band isn't. (FYI - there is a band rehearsal Tuesday because
Thursday is a football game).  If you are helping with pit crew at
football games please come.*

Competitions:

Valencia - 10/14 in Los Lunas, we will again need help to get gear on
the field.

Pageant of Bands (POB)  10/21

POB tickets - we are selling the tickets for POB, money needs to be
turned in by the 11th. The tickets are $10 either here or at the door,
but if you buy early the HHS boosters gets $4 per ticket.  Everyone
needs a ticket for POB.  We will have tickets at the booster meeting.
You can also put your name, money and number of tickets in an envelope
and put it in the wooden box in the bandroom.

POB photos - there is a new vendor for pictures, so no discounts based
on how many the group buys. The price is $20 for one picture and $30 for
both the serious and funny. Form is attached. Again easiest way for you
to do this is fill out the attached form, give it to Denise with money
at the booster meeting or put the form and money in an envelope and put
it in the wooden box in the bandroom.

-POB volunteers - we will need to provide  17-18 volunteer for shifts
from  1:30 to the end of POB.  The shifts are for 1-1.5 hours at various
jobs throughout the POB event. I just need what time and who, POB
assigns the job.  Will have a sign up sheet at Booster meeting.

MPA District evaluation  10/24 at Milne.  Highland hosts this marching
event.

pm to the end.