[Hhsband] March-A-thon

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:38:52 MDT 2021

Marching season is here...Tomorrow August 25th we're in need of some volunteers to help carpool kids to pass out Flyers...If you can volunteer you can meet the kid's at the band room...They'll be ready to go by 230 pm after school...Find Mike or Ms.G when you get to the band room and they will have all the information you'll need...Saturday August 28th will be the March-A-thon...We will be doing bagels at 830 am...Rehearsal will be at 9 am and then they will start marching by 930 am...We march thru the neighborhood and collect donations for the kid's...We're in need of volunteers to walk with the kid's as they march to spray water on them because they can get very hot...Then when the kid's are done we will be feeding them subway for lunch...We will be needing parents to help feed them breakfast and lunch...If your able to help out on these 2 days please email me back so I can get a rough estimate of how many parents or siblings will be there...If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...Thank you Pattie Gault 505-288-8200 if I don't answer please leave your name and number and the reason for your call and I'll get back to you within the same day...Or respond to this email...Thank you for all of your support...Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone