[Hhsband] March-A-thon

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:23:20 MDT 2021

August 25th 2021Hi everyone I am Pattie Gault a grandmother in the Highland High Band Boosters Association...It is time for our annual March-A-thon meeting at Bandelier elementary school and marching through the neighborhood...We will be meeting at the school on Saturday morning August 28th at 8am to set up...We will be serving the kids breakfast at 830am...The kids will start marching at 930am...They will march from 930am-12pm or sooner if they get done before 12 pm...Then we will be feeding the kids lunch...The booster's sole endeavor is to support the bands at Highland High to have the equipment,  food, and travel that the schools do not fund...These wonderful kids thst make up the band, mostly all come from our local neighborhoods...With lots of hard work it takes a lot to support these.kids...But with the amazing support of the parents,  family,  and community and the neighborhoods,  dreams are being met...Kids are flourishing at school and in life...We need all the volunteers we can get for this event...We need volunteers to help with food...Also to help the band while they are marching...Pass out water and spray the kids with water because they get hot...If your able to volunteer Saturday please give me a call or respond to this email...Looking forward in seeing you all there...Pattie Gault 505-288-8200Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone