[Hhsband] March-A-thon

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:13:10 MDT 2021

This year's March-A-thon was a great success...We the booster's and Ms.G would like to thank all the band kiddos for a job well done...We would also like to thank Ms.G the parents, families, booster's and to all that volunteer to make this day a great success...Also we would like to take a moment to ask for volunteers once again for Friday September 3rd for our first football game...We need volunteers to help load and unload the band truck and to help get the instruments on the and off the field...We will be meeting at the pac at 5pm to help organize the evening or if you can'tmake it by 5 pm you can meet us at Milne stadium at 7pm...If anything changes I will let you know...If you have any questions please reply to this email or email me at lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com Once again thank you for your help...Pattie Gault Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone