[Hhsband] Eat Burritos - Help the Band!

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:00:00 MDT 2021

Hello everyone!

We have a delicious fundraiser coming up this week that we would love if
you could help us with.

*When: Wednesday, November 3rd from 4-8pm*
*Where: Chipotle on Central and Columbia *
*What: Buy food and help the band raise $$!*

All you have to do is order at this location between the hours of 4-8pm and
at checkout just mention the band, show our flyer (attached) or enter the
code provided on the flyer in the app for pre-orders.

1/3 of all spent will go to the band to help us get materials for our
Twinkle Light Parade and other winter activities. Thank you for helping us
spread the word.

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.