[Hhsband] Twinkle light parade

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:24:01 MST 2021

Hi everyone...Just a reminder that we will need volunteers for Saturday night December 4th to help with the kids getting ready for the parade...Everyone will be putting lights on their clothes and instruments to march in the parade...We will need volunteers to help get the kids ready and volunteers to help feed them...And volunteers to help the kids march in the parade...We will be having spaghetti...spaghetti with meat balls and chicken alfredo...Salad and french bread...We will be meeting at the band room at 3pm...If your able to volunteer please leave me a message...Who's going to volunteer and how many will be coming with you...Thank you Pattie Gault Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone