[Neighbors] Come for a meaningful conversation about public schools and democracy!

Katya Adams via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 10 13:40:38 MDT 2016

Dear neighbors:

I am writing to inform you about an exciting opportunity to attend a conversation about democracy in public schools with author and activist Jesse Hagopian. If you have children in public school, an educator yourself, or simply deeply care about public schools as a linchpin of our democracy, this event is for you. High-stake testing, access to meaningful education, and autonomy of the teaching profession - these are some of the subjects that will be raised during the discussion. The event will take place on Wednesday, April 13th, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the African American Performing Arts Center. See the second attached flyer for more information.

Sincerely,

Katya Adams,

your neighbor, high school teacher, and activist