[Neighbors] Help needed on 35¢ Chicken Dinner

Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 19 12:43:46 MDT 2016

On September 17 our community recreates the 35¢ Chicken Dinners offered in
the 1930s by the ladies of Monte Vista Christian Church (to use the language
of the time) to raise money to build their first building.

Enjoy chicken, hot biscuits, cole slaw, and pie created by stellar local
chefs.

Enjoy music of the time, games, and the premiere of short films of the Nob
Hill Oral History Project.

Thanks to the generosity of volunteers and businesses including Shamrock
Foods the cost of the dinner will still be 35¢!

Proceeds will benefit St. Martin’s Hospitality Center.

We need your help. We are looking for a neighbor who has privileges at
Kirtland Outdoor Recreation to rent a couple games. We need 10 neighbors who
will help set up, host, and take down. Please consider if you could help
with either of these. Email theboard at nobhill-nm.com or call 991-1388.

And please come enjoy the community family afternoon!