[Neighbors] Planting

Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 12 09:49:39 MST 2016

I see the city workers on Coal removing plants, They told me that they are going to remove all the grasses that are planted and that the city wants to replace it with something lower, Evidently the city must have extra money to redo.  landscaping that looked fine when they dont have the money to replace trees on. Coal that have been run down by vehicles Pat Davis promised they would be replaced earlier this year. I think the trees are more important than replacing existing plants.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone