[Neighbors] Planting

Katya Adams via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 12 13:49:08 MST 2016

I have been in communication with Dan Humbles who is in charge of the project. Below is some of our recent communication on the subject.

Katya Adams
303 Richmond Dr. SE

Ms. Adams,
The tees will be replaced in the spring if they were not done this year. The vendor is working to make the area safe and aesthetic by cutting the stumps off and removing the tape.
We have received authorization to move forward with shrub replacement on 4 sections of Coal which should start within the next few weeks.
I will keep you apprised of the situation as I meet with the vendor. I will provide you with a list of scheduled tree locations as soon as the list is finalized.

Dan Humbles
Senior Project Coordinator
SWMD, CCD