[Neighbors] Planting

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 12 12:26:42 MST 2016

Directors Soladay and Lozoya--

I'm not sure if this is a DMD or SWD project, but can one of you yelp our neighborhoods get some info on the Lead/Coal landscaping changes?

On Dec 12, 2016, 12:23 PM -0700, Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>, wrote:
I saw that this morning too.  The grass looked fine and added a nice touch to the landscaping, imo.

The city keeps telling me they don’t have the money to put in deciduous trees on the south side of my house, along the Coal side.  They put three live oaks which block the sun on our solar collectors.  The trees could be relocated to the places where other trees are missing.  We don’t want them here.  The contractors told us decidous trees would go in but they made a mistake.

Wonder what they see as a problem with the grass.  The numerous ling of sight problems at the coners due to walls and other shrubs are much more of a problem than the low grass.

How do we get an explaination about this?  It would be nice if we knew of this before hand and could maybe have offered some solutions.  The grass was actually a nice feature.

Bob