[Neighbors] Accident

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 14 15:10:49 MST 2016

Tom,

Yea,nit looked bad, just like the crash a few months ago into my wall.  I just fear the day when these crashes are going to hit kids or elderly people trying to cross Coal/Lead on foot.

The city cleaned out a lot of plants along side my house on the Coal side too, and I see a lot missing from up near Carlisle.  It seems we should have been informed of what is going on.  The city sees this as just a couple streets for vehicles and we see it as our neighborhood, that is where the conflict of percepions exists.

Bob