[Neighbors] Accident

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 14 22:39:09 MST 2016

Bob, I wanted to be sure you saw the email back from SWD explaining the landscaping program.

Contrary to some concerns voiced on Nextdoor, the landscaping isn't being removed for good. Old and dying landscaping, including some unhealthy trees, maybe removed along Lead/Coal during the winter.

The SWD staff explained that they are working on the ongoing maintenance and will replace them with new items soon:

The trees will be replaced in the spring if they were not done this year. The vendor is working to make the area safe and aesthetic by cutting the stumps off and removing the tape.
We have received authorization to move forward with shrub replacement on 4 sections of Coal which should start within the next few weeks.