[Neighbors] Accident

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 15 20:48:43 MST 2016

Hi Pat,

	Thanks for the note.  I saw it but my point is SWD should have worked with the neighborhood before starting this (what is SWD?).  We see this as our neighborhood, not a street/traffic issue.  For example, in my sector the vegetation (the grass) they removed was healthy and gave us a nice aesthetic look.  I heard no complaints from any of my neighbors.  But it is all gone now (while still the wrong trees are here on my solar south side that were put in during the Lead/Coal rebuild - along with the street light pole they put in my drive way access area).  So, my experience with all this city work has been negative and we find out after the fact when the damage is done.   So SWM’s explanation is a bit late, imo, whatever it is they are saying.

	I noticed across from my corner at Coal another neighborhood had to rebuild their wall (as I did a few months ago) due to auto crash vehicles spinning out of control from the traffic at these dangerous north/south intersections.   The blind line of sight problems were what needed improvement in the Lead/Coal rebuild.  Lead and Coal through our areas is rapidly become like a pair of canyons with everyone putting in walls to try to  keep the noise (and vehicles) out of their houses.

Thanks for all your help on the other issues...
Bob