[Neighbors] Crime prevention and safety meeting, 23 February 7pm

Dave Dixon via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Feb 17 23:42:02 MST 2016

Neighbors,

Thanks to everyone who turned out last month to meet with the new
Southeast Area Commander, JJ Griego, and our new City Councilman, Pat
Davis.

While the meeting was informative, we didn't have time to discuss many
crime-related issues for the Nob Hill neighborhood. It's been suggested
that we take the next meeting to identify specific issues - blocks with
higher crime rates, problem houses or businesses, and so on. Two of the
topics I've heard are Morningside Park and better street lightening in
the block(s) just off Central.

Please join us.

We will be meeting at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, 23 February, at

Monte Vista Christian Church
3501 Campus Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Enter from the parking lot on Berkeley Pl. across from Grand Ave.

See you there!

Dave Dixon