[Neighbors] ART

Sally Beers via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 22 10:57:02 MST 2016

Kurt,
FYI, I am also in agreement with you. Sadly many of us would like to see the $ spend more wisely but we are not being heard.
Sally Beers

 Subject: Re: [Neighbors] ART
 To: "Kurt Krumperman" <kkrump123 at icloud.com>, "neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com" <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
 Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 4:54 PM

 Kurt:
  I share your concerns about the negative impact of ART to
 the Nob Hill community, residents and business owners
 alike.  It seems to me that Mayor Berry and the city
 politicos are simply stuffing this entire project down our
 throats whether we like/want it or not.  Money can be
 better spent - KAFB water cleanup for example.
 Question is, what can be done?  Is there any organized
 opposition to this plan which will pressure the politicians
 where it impacts them the most - that being future political
 plans?