[Neighbors] Morningside Park

Henrie S via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 22 18:52:19 MST 2016

Given that Morningside Park is the only city park in Nob Hill, I'd prefer we not carve out a part of it for a dog park.  I love dogs, however, there are off-leash parks throughout the city.  I, too, am concerned about the play equipment and farmer's market space being impacted by off-leash dogs.
Mary S.