[Neighbors] Summerfest

ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 13 21:20:26 MDT 2016

The CABQ has made no promises that any of the Nob Hill Shop & Stroll, Summerfest, Twinklelight Parade, Gay Pride Parade, or any other special events that we now enjoy will continue after ART.  Stop & think...the stations are in the middle of Central. Currently, any event like this on Central divert the Rapid Ride and Route 66 buses to Monte Vista Blvd and Lomas.

Ron Halbgewachs