[Neighbors] Summerfest

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 15 06:46:24 MDT 2016

Hi Cliff - thanks for asking.

Earlier this spring, I met with Nob Hill Main Street and city ART
officials to review questions about future events on Central, as well as
any potential conflicts between ART construction and these events this
year.  These questions were also raised several times during ART¹s early
meetings with merchants.

The Mayor¹s ART team made adjustments to the construction calendar to
accommodate the State Fair and parade, keeping it here on Central, and
there are no prohibitions on relocating ART to Lomas etc temporarily
during other regular events.  Our biggest challenge for these events will
be ensuring that events like the Twinkle Light Parade stay in Nob Hill
instead of relocating to other parts of town who would like to host it as
well.

Pat
--
Pat Davis

Albuquerque City Councilor, District 6
505.768.3100 | patdavis at cabq.gov

On 7/13/16, 9:20 PM, "Neighbors_nobhill-nm on behalf of ronhalbgewachs via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm" <neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com on