[Neighbors] Looking forward to slower traffic

abqcleve via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 16 20:28:34 MDT 2016

I haven't really had a strong opinion on this other than, "Busses? Why not something much more appealing?" But, on Friday, with the setup for SummerFest, we saw what one lane looks like and it was awful. A stream of cars that will not let you cross. Took five minutes to get across to Zacatecas....

Mark

Sent from my iPhone