[Neighbors] Outreach Event, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association, ABC to Z

Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 9 09:37:03 MDT 2016

Who and What: ABC to Z is an ambitious two-year project by CABQ and
Bernalillo County to update the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Comprehensive
Plan and to integrate and simplify the city's zoning and subdivision
regulations. It will affect Nob Hill significantly, replacing current
regulations including the Nob Hill Sector Plan.

Why: CABQ is requesting comments on the draft. Your neighborhood association
is organizing this forum to foster discussion, to hear your ideas in order
to craft comments by the association, and to encourage you to submit your
informed comments individually.

At this outreach we will discuss the Integrated Development Ordinance (IDO),
the complete rewrite of the city zoning code that reflects the Comprehensive
Plan. We encourage you to look at the draft version, available at
http://abc-zone.com/document/abq-ido-module-2-public-draft, and to bring
your questions and concerns.

Where: Monte Vista Christian Church, 3501 Campus Blvd NE

When: Thursday, June 16, 2016

6 pm            Enjoy snacks and get to know your neighbors

6:30 pm       Various association leaders will lead discussion on areas of
concern and gather your input. You can bring up your own concerns and
comments.

8:30 pm       Adjourn

 All are welcome.Contact Person: Gary, 991-1388