[Neighbors] Irrigation System on Coal ave.

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 14 13:02:22 MDT 2016

Tom,

The system down here by Coal and Richmond works off and on too.
I have seen crews out repairing it several times.
One of my neighbors at Brwn Mawr was doing the same as you, watering the shrubs for awhile.

I am still trying to get the Mayor’s Lead/Coal team to remove the three perennial trees and put in the three deciduous trees they were suppose to install as we discussed in the planning phase years ago.  The mayor says there is no money for these trees but he plans on cutting down all the trees on Central put in for shade.

We spent a lot of money to put in south facing solar collecting windows along the Coal side of our house.  Then the Lead/Coal contractors put in perennial trees to block the sun in the winter on the south side, almost deliberately it seems.  We told them this in the planning phase and now the city wants to walk away from all the problems they created.  This does not bode well for the A.R.T. project.

Bob