[Neighbors] Irrigation System on Coal ave.

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 14 13:47:05 MDT 2016

Thom -

I'm sorry I missed your email last week.  I returned to the office yesterday and saw it and this one again this morning.

We have reviewed the 311 request and it was sent to SWD for action.  Sean followed up this morning and they have the workorder and know to update our office on its status.  If you don't get a quick response, please call Sean at 768-3100 and he can follow up ASAP. I appreciate you stepping up to water while the system is broken!

As for the trees, you may have seen my earlier emails back to the Univ Heights and NH Neighborhood Assoc threads regarding these and other improvements.  The city's budget cycle begins in July and we included new money for street landscaping and cleanups in that budget.  I have already submitted six items for repair on that stretch of Lead/Coal, including those trees.  I hope to see them replaced quickly once the funds are available.

As always, please feel free to contact me directly at 768-3100 or my cell 250-0428 if you feel like I may have missed your message.

(on a related note, our staff is working on the traffic study for your section of Coal to determine if new signal timings and turn signals will decrease the accidents in that area.  I asked for that analysis after several of your neighbors shared their concerns there.  Look for an update on that as well).

Pat