[Neighbors] Nob Hill Liquor License Ordinance Amendment

Sgmichie via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 1 11:22:00 MDT 2016

Juan - thanks for the classic example of attacking the person instead of the issue. This particular ordinance does not pertain to package liquor sales. But since you brought it up. I was against the Walgreens expansion because I am opposed to their business model in general. If we weren't inundated with cookie-cutter Walgreen's, K-marts, CVS, etc. with their oversized parking lots, maybe we would have some local mom and pop bodegas like other cool urban cities. But we don't, so I prefer to shop at Jubilation for package liquor. Where the selection and service are better, prices are reasonable; and it is locally owned and family-operated.

Thanks for the opportunity to give them a plug!

Susan
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

Sent from my iPhone