[Neighbors] Monte Vista

Sgmichie via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 1 20:10:38 MDT 2016

John,

If you lived in the neighborhood, you would know that parents park on Lafayette, Tulane, and Wellesley every day to drop off their children at MVE. It is a given to ignore the permit signs during that time - neighbors never complain about it because most of them had children that went to MVE. The permit parking signs were there before I moved here. But as I understand it, they are there to keep UNM students and employees from using the entire neighborhood for a free parking lot so they don't have to pay UNM parking fees. Now they can still park on the side streets but not on streets in front of the homes. Otherwise the residents could not park in front of their own houses as most homes have single driveways. If you don't like the signs, I suggest you contact UNM and suggest they provide free parking for their students and employees.
Best,
Susan

Sent from my iPhone