[Neighbors] The Carlisle

Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 2 14:39:13 MDT 2016

Has anyone given any thought as to those who buy a condo at The Carlisle,  how they will be able to get in or out of their parking garage underneath the building during Summerfest and shop & stroll, since the entrance to the garage will be on Carlisle.????  I know that street closure doesn't occur very often but if I lived at The Carlisle, I would not be very happy being stuck in all day or if I was out for the day, not being able to return home until the street re-opened.