[Neighbors] Nob Hill Liquor License Ordinance Amendment

Susan Michie via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 29 12:20:56 MDT 2016

Please clarify in the ordinance where it states that 1) they must first get the church or school approval and (2) only then can they apply for a waiver with the Albuquerque Liquor Hearing Officer (LHO).  Because I cannot find it. And when I asked the attorneys at the last Board meeting they said it was not required and they had not spoken to the church in this case.

Also, why does the ordinance only apply to Lower Nob Hill? Greg, wouldn't you feel better about your position if it included your end of Nob Hill too? Finally, it is my understanding that some of the investors in this project are paying the rent on this property to keep anyone else from leasing it. If they would post a "for lease" sign maybe someone would rent it who was interested in maintaining the historic facade instead of replacing it with another ugly box with a big patio on top.  Susan