[Neighbors] Feb 27 Outreach Event, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association, ABC to Z, Integrated Development Ordinance

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Feb 26 17:46:23 MST 2017

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors, The task force meeting announced below is on
for tomorrow, Monday night. All are welcome. It will be drop-in open house
style.

The task force (6 directors who volunteered to work on it) will sit around a
table and go through the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA) comments
of August 2016 and any other known concerns. When community members come in
we'll give them the floor and get their ideas. If we have lots of community
members  at once we'll break out the task force to more tables so all
community members can give their input without delay.

Then the task force will try to state each idea in a form something like:
"Moved that the following comment be included in official NHNA comments:"

At the March 6 board meeting we'll open up the table to motions on the draft
comments and vote on all those that are moved for a vote.

That's our straw man plan; the best process we can see at this time.

Best regards, Gary