[Neighbors] A busy week in Nob Hill for crime

Sandiasafe--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 25 09:08:10 MST 2017

WOW!!!!   What a lovely neighborhood for a pathetic and costly  ART project
that won't do anyone any good but cause the multitude of accidents  and
traffic congestion just the construction itself is causing.

Waste of money.................waste of resources and NO federal  funding.
 Good ole COA politics.

Leilani McGranahan
Leilani  McGranahan
Secretary/Treasurer
Facility Security Officer
Sandia Safe  & Lock, Inc.
4318 Silver Ave SE
Albuquerque  NM   87108
(505) 266-5577  ph
(505) 250-7663 cell

In a message dated 1/24/2017 8:35:27 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,