[Neighbors] Nob Hill Main Street Annual Meeting

Carolyn Chavez via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 25 12:51:24 MST 2017

Hi Neighbors!

Many of you know that Nob Hill Main Street’s Annual Dinner was postponed last November. Well we are planning to host the event in the same magnificent fashion come November 2017! But we don’t want to let our centennial year 2016 end without a recap. Join us at Ragin’ Shrimp to recap 2016, get a preview of 2017 and enjoy free food and drink at Ragin’ Shrimp. Please find all the info attached and don’t forget to reserve your free spot by Friday so we can have an accurate number for the restaurant!

¡Viva Nob Hill!

Carolyn Chavez
Executive Director
Nob Hill Main Street, Inc.