[Neighbors] Outreach Event, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association...New Mexico Tax Credits for Houses in Nob Hill

Meta Hirschl via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 17 06:10:02 MDT 2017

Does anyone you know if there are any plans for the National Night Out
anywhere in Nob Hill, Tuesday, Aug 1?

Does anyone know of any Neighborhood Watch Programs in NH? Thanks for any
info.

This is a program supported locally (and nationally) -
Celebrate National Night Out on the first Tuesday of August.

On the first Tuesday of August, neighborhoods throughout Albuquerque are
being invited to join forces with thousands of communities nationwide for
the “National Night Out” (NNO) crime and drug prevention event.  National
Night Out, which is sponsored by the National Association of Town Watch
(NATW) and co-sponsored locally by the Albuquerque Police Department (APD),
APD Crime Prevention Unit and the Office of Neighborhood Coordination, will
involve over 10,000 communities from all 50 states, U.S. territories,
Canadian cities and military bases around the world.  In all, over 30
million people are expected to participate in "America’s Night Out Against
Crime." NNO is being supported in part by the U.S. Department of Justice,
Bureau of Justice Assistance.

https://www.cabq.gov/police/crime-prevention-safety/national-night-out-1

Meta Hirschl
<http://www.adelanteenterprises.com/>
Think Globally, Act Locally.
Proud Ward 18D Chair <https://www.facebook.com/ward18d/>

*What the people want is very simple - they want an America as good as its
promise.*
Barbara Jordan

*And if a class-conscious multi-racial party attuned to anti-sexist,
anti-homophobic and anti-militaristic issues and grounded in ecological
commitments can reconfigure our citizenship, maybe our decaying democracy
has a chance. *
Cornel West