[Neighbors] De Anza Motel Update Request

Maggie Hart Stebbins via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 8 18:26:05 MST 2017

Lynn:

Here's an update from city administration:

[X]
Maggie Hart Stebbins
Bernalillo County Board of Commissioners
Commission District #3
One Civic Plaza NW, 10<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>th<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0> Floor, Albuquerque, NM 87102<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Email: district3 at bernco.gov<mailto:district3 at bernco.gov>
O: (505) 468-7108<tel:(505)%20468-7108>
www.bernco.gov<http://www.bernco.gov/district3>

I checked in on the project with our MRA team and got the following response “Mr. Jim Trump has been hired by Anthea at Nob Hill, LLC to expedite the redevelopment of the De Anza Motor Lodge.   He currently is in full swing on the design of the improvements.  He expects to submit an application to the Landmarks and Urban Conservation Commission for a Certificate of Appropriateness in the summer of 2017.  He expects to close on financing and break ground in the fall of 2017.  Please let me know if you need any additional information, and I am happy to assist.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Michael J. Riordan, P.E.
Chief Operations Officer
City of Albuquerque
P.O. Box 1293
Albuquerque, NM 87103
Phone: (505) 768-3000
Do you have any up-to-date information about the De Anza schedule?  Or can you direct me to the appropriate city person?

Thanks!

Maggie

[X]
Maggie Hart Stebbins
Bernalillo County Board of Commissioners
Commission District #3
One Civic Plaza NW, 10<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>th<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0> Floor, Albuquerque, NM 87102<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Email: district3 at bernco.gov<mailto:district3 at bernco.gov>
O: (505) 468-7108<tel:(505)%20468-7108>
www.bernco.gov<http://www.bernco.gov/district3>

Begin forwarded message: