[Neighbors] De Anza Motel Update Request

Chestnut via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 8 18:37:27 MST 2017

Dear Lynn and others: there is a solution and a start being worked out. This
discussion has been

underway in earnest for the past two weeks and an announcement is imminent.
More details will

be forthcoming as soon as the group working on the De Anza situation can get
it completely

finalized,  perhaps as early as Friday, but certainly next week.

Yes, I saw the De Anza last week and was shocked at how derelict the
property has been

allowed to get.  No further comments.

Elizabeth A. Chestnut, President

Route 66 De Anza Association