[Neighbors] Annual Meeting Reminder

Elizabeth Chestnut via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 28 08:15:55 MDT 2017

Dear Adrian: I regret not being able to make this Nob Hill Neighborhood
meeting - I am committed

to being out of town - but as for what is going on with Central Avenue and
the "camel awnings",

something has to be done about them in the nearer future. If action is to be
taken, it must start

with discussion about how to undo at least the awnings - they are not
protective, obscure the

view of everything let alone the mountains, create physically dangerous
crossing issues,

and are not in keeping with the historic nature of anything. Can they be
taken down, removed,

renovated, redesigned, and how will it be possible to set up a situation
with ANY new administration

- talking to the appropriate city persons including Pat Davis - on how to
get this action done?

That is the objective - all the negative comments being the flash point.

I will try to make the next meeting, but these are my comments.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Chestnut, De Anza Project

  _____