[Neighbors] Data? Re: Lead/Coal upcoming meeting with city planners April 26 at 1 PM Civic Plaza 7th Floor

Jim Barrera via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 13 09:55:41 MDT 2018

Zach,

MRCOG AWDT data through 2016 is available on an interactive map at:
http://mrmpo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/SimpleViewer/index.html?appid=
67c8e8162df14f198471b2cb653aa262

On behalf of NMDOT, the UNM Geospatial and Population Studies, Traffic
Research Unit (TRU) is the custodian of all New Mexico Traffic Crash Data.
They have citywide crash maps going back to 2010.  https://tru.unm.edu/
Crash-Maps/index.html
If the dots-on-the-map don't provide the level of detail you're looking
for, you'll also see a link on that page to an online form to request data
specific to your needs.  Such requests are submitted through NMDOT for
approval then fulfilled by UNM TRU.

`jimb