[Neighbors] Help Wanted

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 17 11:17:57 MDT 2018

I'll be staffing a “watering hole” for walkers/runners at the Pediatric Oncology Project’s Walk-a-thon, 9-noon, Saturday, June 9 at the UNM-North Golf Course—supporting the UNM Children’s Cancer Campaign.

Please contact me directly if you can help staff this table (we can call it the Nob Hill Table and you’re welcome to bring promotional material for your business or charitable interests).  Please let me know if you can put in time during the set-up, race, or tear down—AND I need chopped up fresh oranges and bananas for the runners.

I  have the tent for shade, cooler and ice for the fruit and water, table and chairs; the POP people are supplying the water.  They also need runners and other sponsors.

Another friend is a supporter of the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon Saturday, May 12, a bit farther from Nob Hill—at North Domingo Baca Park.

All of the information you need is reachable through this webpage:  http://optimist19.wixsite.com/zones1-2-3/2018

Thank you so much, Suzann
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels