[Neighbors] Fwd: Office of Neighborhood Coordination (ONC) Weekly E-News - Monday, April 16, 2018

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 17 10:17:03 MDT 2018

Call me old fashioned ~ I do believe that when people are invited,
or encouraged, to go to a place, that the address should be provided.

The first search for Advanced Chemical Transport shows the one in
Chapparral, NM.

Scroll further, you can find the one in ABQ BUT, why
not just give you the information, so you don't have to look it up?

On