[Neighbors] Street Lights

abqcleve via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 20 14:12:05 MDT 2018

City Lume has the current contract for maintaining thoroughfare/city-owned  lighting. PNM still maintains other neighborhood lighting. How can you tell which is which? Ya gotta call 😜. I’ve just been informed that 311 got the current map this week and should be able to tell/refer appropriately; but PNM is still the first call I’d make since they have been maintaining these and are technically on the hook as “last resort” under long-standing regulations.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone